- Seriously tempted by the 75,000 point Citi Hilton Visa offer
- Yay! Just got Discover It and Citi Hilton 75K cards!
- My Top 5 Hilton Category 2 Hotels for Award Stays
If you want to boost your Hilton points balance, you can earn 75,000 Hilton points when you get the Citi Hilton Visa. The minimum spend is $2,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of account opening.
If I didn’t already have this card, I’d sign up for it. I caved after being seriously tempted the last time this offer popped up because:
- 75,000 Hilton points is nearly enough for 2 five-night award stays at Hilton Category 2 properties
- The card comes with automatic Hilton Silver elite status
- You’ll get the 5th night free on all award stays
- The card has no annual fee
- It helps to build a positive relationship with Citi, who you’ll note is NOT AMEX or Chase
You’ll earn 6X points on your Hilton stays, which is awesome. (Just don’t use it outside the US, because there’s a foreign transaction fee!)
But this is one of the few cards that still earns bonus points at drugstores.
You’ll earn 3X points at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations. And 2X points everywhere else.