Ways to get in touch.
I post a lot on Instagram (especially when traveling) and use it as a mini-blog when I’m not writing longer posts here.
I’m on Twitter and respond pretty quickly – feel free to follow me!
There’s also the Out and Out Facebook page where I re-post everything.
And here are two ways to ensure you never miss a blog post:
- Subscribe with RSS on a reader like Feedly, Digg, Pocket, etc. (I prefer Feedly.)
- Sign up for daily emails. Only receive an email when I post – and if more than one a day, you get only one email. Never spam.
Feel free to ask questions in the form above!
I’m happy to dig up info, clarify a point, or help you understand what’s what – so hit me up and let’s talk!
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.