Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
|Chase Ink Business Cash||50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points|
|• 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
|• $0 annual fee||• $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening|
|• Excellent 5X categories and best-ever offer right now||• Compare it here|
Yay! I’m opted-in to this deal which happens at exactly 12pm Eastern Time on Thursday, September 6th, 2018.
The Palladium coin costs $1,387.50 + $4.95 shipping – so your total will be $1,392.45. PFS Buyers Club will pay you $1,443 once you complete the deal, for a profit of $50.55 – on top of the points you earn.
If you’re looking to meet minimum spending on a card, this is a simple way to do it!
This one is going to go quick, so hurry if you can do it!
Buy through PFS Buyers Club and make $50
- Key Link: PFS Buyers Club
There are a few conditions. First, you must opt into the deal. To do that, you need to make sure you can purchase the coin on Thursday, September 6th, 2018 at exactly 12pm Eastern Time.
The coins will sell out fast and you need to click the “Buy” button as soon as you can. Also, lots of people will opt-in and there are limited slots open.
To facilitate this day-of, I recommend creating an account in advance with the US Mint so you’re not having to create a new login and all that day of. This will be the order page.
That way, you can log in, do your thing, and get the points/cash ASAP.
Is it legit?
Yes. I have many many friends that have purchased deals through PFS Buyers Club with no issues whatsoever (myself included!).
- If you have an upgrade offer on a card, this is an easy way to start knocking it out (I’m thinking Amex cards here)
- If you get a retention offer from Citi to spend $X in X months, this will earn you more bonus points/miles. (This is how I’m going to use the deal – you might want to call and see if you have any. I got 5,000 AA miles for spending $1,000 in 3 months, so this deal knocks that out completely!)
- If you just got a new credit card, you can use this to knock out all or some of your minimum spending requirements
- Or, if you just want $50 and some points, that’s reason enough!
- Key Link: PFS Buyers Club
Sign-up for an account via this link and click “Current Deal” to opt-in. Be sure you read through all the terms very carefully.
Also, don’t opt-in if you can’t make the purchase in the 10 minutes following 12pm Eastern Time this Thursday – you’ll be taking someone else’s slot who could actually use this deal.
Finally, this the order page you’ll need on Thursday.
Hurry! This is going to go FAST. Opt-in NOW if you can do the deal and are interested. Set a timer/reminder/alarm/email alert/whatever so you don’t forget!
Ultimately, you get $50 plus at least 1,400 points or miles for a few minutes of your time. So this is definitely worth it.* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 2X bonus points for travel and dining - BEST EVER OFFER!
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Capital One Venture Rewards - Earn 100,000 bonus miles and 2X miles on every purchase with no bonus categories to think about
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.