Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
This one will be next Friday, September 14th, at 5:30pm – just in time for a fantastic happy hour! I made this one on Friday evening per a few requests. If you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to join!
I also want to gauge interest for a potential Austin meetup. I was thinking of having one in early or mid-October. If this sounds fun, please leave a quick comment. I’ll try to organize it as soon as I’m done with FinCon!
Out for Miles event details
We’ll be at the big table in front of the bar – you’ll see it right when you walk in. Grab a marg or glass of cold sangria and let’s discuss:
- Recent best-ever card offers like 60,000 points with Citi ThankYou Premier or that new Capital One Savor card and if it’s worth it
- Your summer travels and where you’re going this fall
- The final fallout of the Marriott/Starwood merger
- Chase’s further moves into being the worst bank for points collectors
- Anything else about travel, points, or miles
Feel free to RSVP via the links or simply show up!
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Friday, September 14th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm
- Where: Komali, 4152 Cole Ave, Dallas, TX – Google Maps directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 7pm with:
- $5 house margaritas
- $5 sangria
- $5 beers
- 1/2 off all appetizers
Here’s the full menu. Parking is directly in front of the restaurant and there’s a big lot attached, too.
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones!
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)
Austin travel meetup???
I’ll also be between Austin and Dallas for the next little bit and thought it would be fun to expand Out for Miles into Central Texas. 🙂
Are there any Austinites out there interested in a points & miles group to hang out with? Also, any suggestions for excellent meetup locations (big patio, lots of space, easy parking, etc.) would be awesome!
Please leave a brief comment (even just a couple of words) if you’re interested in something like this. Thank you!* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital. Get a $20 Amazon gift card when you link an investment account
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card to earn points or miles
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $75 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.