Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Update: As of 5:32 pm Eastern time, PFS Buyers Club is not letting anyone else opt-in to the offer. DEAL IS DONE.
Congrats to those who got in on this! Signup for PFS Buyers Club so you don’t miss the next deal when it pops up!
Via my friend Meghan, you can purchase a Platinum coin from the US Mint tomorrow for $1,300 + $4.95 in shipping, then get paid $25 a week later. And yes, you can use a credit card.
The coins become available at exactly 12:00 pm Eastern time tomorrow, July 6th, 2017. Sometimes these deals go within minutes, so set a reminder for 11:50 am so you can be ready, if you’re interested. And be sure to opt-in (details below).
Then, PFS Buyers Club will send you a pre-paid label and pay you $1,330 for your effort – which yields a profit of $25. They send a check or PayPal payment within 7 business days of when you send them the coin.
Here are a couple of tips if you’re interested in this deal.
About PFS Buyers Club
I’d never heard of this company, so had some trepidation about it. But apparently they have a good reputation. My friend Meghan says:
“This could be an option for meeting minimum spend requirements. Tomorrow’s deal is good for $1,300 in spending.PFS Buyers Club will give you a bonus if you buy particular coins from the mint and send them their way. The process is really simple, they even send you a shipping label. I’ve done a dozen of them and never had any issues.The only moderately annoying part is registering your card on the US Mint’s website.The next deal is tomorrow at noon EST, and these things normally sell out within minutes.”
So I’d recommend going ahead and setting up your credit card on the US Mint site today so you’re not futzing with it tomorrow.
What to do if you want this deal
- Signup for PFS Buyers Club (that’s my referral link, I get $25 if you use it – thank you!)
- Opt-in to the deal – you MUST do this if you want to commit (link only works after you signup)
- Register your card with the US Mint
- Tomorrow, July 6th, 2017, be ready to purchase the American Eagle 20th Anniversary Platinum Proof Coin at exactly 12:00 pm Eastern
- Get a label from PFS Buyers Club
- Send them the coin as soon as you receive it
- Get paid, pay off your credit card, and enjoy $25 for your time
Make sure you read through all of the terms and conditions. It sounds pretty straightforward, but make sure you follow their rules exactly.
I wish I could do this deal, but I’m leaving for Montana on Saturday morning, otherwise I would. :/
This is an easy way to manufacture $1,300 in spending or meet a minimum spending requirement. Knowing someone who’s had several good experiences doing this type of thing put my mind at ease.
My friend Meghan also said sometimes the cash payments are as high as $150 on PFS Buyers Club deals! So if you can’t do the offer tomorrow for whatever reason, signup for an account so you’ll get notified of any other deals that pop up in the future.
Hopefully this gives you some ideas. Thank you for signing up with my link if you decide to opt-in and get some free cash tomorrow!
If you’ve done similar deals in the past, how’d it go? Any other tips for making the transaction as smooth as possible?* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Capital One Venture Rewards - Earn 100,000 bonus miles and 2X miles on every purchase with no bonus categories to think about
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.