This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
Update: As of 5:32 pm Eastern time, PFS Buyers Club is not letting anyone else opt-in to the offer. DEAL IS DONE.
Congrats to those who got in on this! Sign-up for PFS Buyers Club so you don’t miss the next deal when it pops up!
Via my friend Meghan, you can purchase a Platinum coin from the US Mint tomorrow for $1,300 + $4.95 in shipping, then get paid $25 a week later. And yes, you can use a credit card.
The coins become available at exactly 12:00 pm Eastern time tomorrow, July 6th, 2017. Sometimes these deals go within minutes, so set a reminder for 11:50 am so you can be ready, if you’re interested. And be sure to opt-in (details below).
Then, PFS Buyers Club will send you a pre-paid label and pay you $1,330 for your effort – which yields a profit of $25. They send a check or PayPal payment within 7 business days of when you send them the coin.
Here are a couple of tips if you’re interested in this deal.
About PFS Buyers Club
I’d never heard of this company, so had some trepidation about it. But apparently they have a good reputation. My friend Meghan says:
“This could be an option for meeting minimum spend requirements. Tomorrow’s deal is good for $1,300 in spending.PFS Buyers Club will give you a bonus if you buy particular coins from the mint and send them their way. The process is really simple, they even send you a shipping label. I’ve done a dozen of them and never had any issues.The only moderately annoying part is registering your card on the US Mint’s website.The next deal is tomorrow at noon EST, and these things normally sell out within minutes.”
So I’d recommend going ahead and setting up your credit card on the US Mint site today so you’re not futzing with it tomorrow.
What to do if you want this deal
- Sign-up for PFS Buyers Club (that’s my referral link, I get $25 if you use it – thank you!)
- Opt-in to the deal – you MUST do this if you want to commit (link only works after you sign-up)
- Register your card with the US Mint
- Tomorrow, July 6th, 2017, be ready to purchase the American Eagle 20th Anniversary Platinum Proof Coin at exactly 12:00 pm Eastern
- Get a label from PFS Buyers Club
- Send them the coin as soon as you receive it
- Get paid, pay off your credit card, and enjoy $25 for your time
Make sure you read through all of the terms and conditions. It sounds pretty straightforward, but make sure you follow their rules exactly.
I wish I could do this deal, but I’m leaving for Montana on Saturday morning, otherwise I would. :/
This is an easy way to manufacture $1,300 in spending or meet a minimum spending requirement. Knowing someone who’s had several good experiences doing this type of thing put my mind at ease.
My friend Meghan also said sometimes the cash payments are as high as $150 on PFS Buyers Club deals! So if you can’t do the offer tomorrow for whatever reason, sign-up for an account so you’ll get notified of any other deals that pop up in the future.
Hopefully this gives you some ideas. Thank you for signing-up with my link if you decide to opt-in and get some free cash tomorrow!
If you’ve done similar deals in the past, how’d it go? Any other tips for making the transaction as smooth as possible?
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- BRAND NEW Amex Hilton Small Business Card - 100,000 Hilton points - Does NOT count against 5/24!
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points - My review of this card.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Why I love this card!
- Hilton Ascend Amex - 100,000 Hilton points - Why I picked up this card.
- Chase Ink Cash - $300 cash back (30,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Excellent 5X bonus categories and NO annual fee. COMPARE HERE.