Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Here’s the latest Freebird promo code you can stack for up to $10 cashback on Uber and Lyft rides booked through Freebird.
Here’s how to do it. After you download Freebird, enter this.
Freebird promo code:
- “OUTANDOUT” – $10 cashback ($5 for each of your first 2 rides)
Freebird lets you book Uber and Lyft rides through their app – and you’ll earn points on each ride. Once you earn 5,000 points, you can cash it out for $10. So you can potentially do even better when you add points to the mix.
Plus, any Uber and Lyft credits and promos stack with Freebird!
Freebird promo code powers up your Uber and Lyft apps
- Key link: Download Freebird
- Link: Up to $10 Back for Uber & Lyft Rides + Earn Points Every Time With Freebird
If you ride Uber or Lyft with any regularity, I’ve found Freebird to be a nice “power up” for those bookings. The prices are the same – as it pulls the quote from those apps directly – and I’ve also had my Uber/Lyft credits and promos applied even when booking through Freebird.
With Freebird, you earn points + cashback for ordering rides through the app. Here’s my full writeup on Freebird with more information.
You can get an extra $10 cashback with my promo code “OUTANDOUT.”
I am all over this as it’s literally free cashback for doing something you’re already planning to do.
I have no idea how Freebird is making money (presumably through sponsorships from local businesses and liquor companies), but take it while the getting is good – especially if you have trips coming up soon. They’ve also got a deal going with Don Julio for $5 cashback or 500 points when you responsibly take a ride home from a bar (the reward depends on availability that night). So the cash and points add up fast.
It will stack with any Uber/Lyft credits or promotions already attached to your accounts – and trigger any travel statement credits from cards like Chase Sapphire Reserve, Citi Prestige, or US Bank Altitude Reserve. So there’s a potential triple/quadruple stack in here (you know I love a good stack):
- Uber/Lyft rewards + credits
- Credit card statement credits
- Freebird cashback
- Miles/points (not with CSR and travel credit, though)
- World Elite Mastercard benefits with Lyft
What’s also cool is you can toggle between Uber and Lyft within the Freebird app if you want to check prices with both services. That way, you can pick the cheaper option and still earn the Freebird points and cashback credits.
I’ve been using Freebird for months and haven’t had any issues. Receipts and charges still come directly from Uber or Lyft – just note they pull your default payment method from the respective service, so be sure to change it directly within the correct app if you so desire.
And again, I dunno how Freebird will be profitable with all these promotions going on but… get it while you can. I’ve already initiated a few transfers to my bank account and gotten cash money directly in hand – so I can personally confirm it works.
Happy riding! 🚗* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening, plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
[…] Freebird – Get up to $45 back from Uber and Lyft rides […]