Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
We’ll have our next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup in Addison, very close to North Dallas and near the Tollway, I-635, and PGBT.
This one will be Thursday, July 11, at 5:30pm – just in time for Blue Mesa’s reasonably priced happy hour. We’ll plan to hang out for a couple of hours the week after the long 4th of July holiday.
If you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to join!
Out for Miles July event details
We’ll be at the big table in front of the bar – you’ll see it right when you walk in. Grab a marg or beer and let’s discuss:
- Recent Amex Hilton Aspire upgrades
- Your holiday weekend adventures
- The fate of the Chase Sapphire Reserve
- How Amex Membership Rewards points are coming back into relevance
- Getting so, so #Bonvoyed
- Anything else about travel, points, or miles
Feel free to RSVP via the links or simply show up!
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Thursday, July 11, from 5:30 to 7:30pm
- Where: Blue Mesa, 4152 Cole Ave, Dallas, TX – Google Maps directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 7pm with:
Here’s the full menu. Parking is all around the restaurant and there’s a big lot behind it, too.
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones!
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)
Looking forward to seeing everyone!* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital. Get a $20 Amazon gift card when you link an investment account
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card to earn points or miles
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $75 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.