Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Wanted to share a new site my friend Phil made. We met at FinCon last year in Orlando, and kept in touch since. He told me about an idea for a website to track all the checking and savings account bonuses out there and I was like… that would be amazing.
If you like to earn extra money by opening new bank accounts, you must check out this site. Introducing EveryBankBonus.
You can find bonuses based on:
- Your state
- If direct deposit is required or not
- Minimum balance required
- Monthly fees
- Ability to open online
It’s pretty great.
Here’s more about how it works!
Find every bank account bonus
- Link: EveryBankBonus
Phil’s goal is to track every bank account bonus available in the US. That includes checking and savings accounts.
Right now, there are 429 banks offering a collective total of ~$60,000 in bonuses. But the hitch is many deals are based on your home state.
From there, you’ll face other requirements, like direct deposits, minimum balances, and required number of transactions with a linked debit card, among others.
For example, when I enter my state of Texas, I can see there are 53 bonuses available to me, which is awesome.
After you enter your state of residence, you can add more filters.
Be sure to click “Update results” at the top or bottom of the filters frame.
You’ll see results on the right, then you can sort by amount (high to low), bank name, fees, and expiration date.
For each result, you can see:
- If direct deposit is required
- Whether or not you also need to open a savings account
- If you need to use bill pay to trigger the bonus
- If transactions on a debit card are required
Click each to see full deets.
The data is thoughtfully organized. Plus, you can see:
- How long if takes to get the bonus
- How long you have to leave the account open
- If there’s a hard pull or not
- When the offer expires
And when you sign-up for an account, you can save the bonuses you like by clicking the heart in the top right corner of each bonus box.
This makes it easy to track which accounts you’ve opened.
The site works well to organize and parse every bank account bonus based on pretty much every factor you can think of.
And new features are already on the way.
You’ll be able to:
- Leave yourself notifications for when it’s time to close an account based on the bonus terms
- Track your redeemed bonuses
- Leave ratings and feedback
- Save your favorite bonuses for when/if they come around again
- See how much you’ve earned over time
For peeps who juggle lots of bonus requirements, this can be an easy way to keep track of everything. Which is awesome, because I had no idea so many offers were available in my state. Time to open a new bank account for some free cash!
- Link: EveryBankBonus
Congrats to Phil for building a tool so many can use to find new opportunities! The site works and looks great, and already has tons of features.
Like every new site, there will be kinks to work out and update, and I’m confident it will grow into a (more) amazing resource.
Hopefully a few in our hobby will use the site to earn extra cash between new credit card apps. I personally have several friends that chase the best bank account bonuses – here’s your new go-to.
If you have feedback, be sure to reach out to Phil and his team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’re working on adding comments and a few other things to the site, so consider this a soft opening. Very well done!
What do y’all think? Isn’t this such a cool resource?* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening, plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.