Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Just saw this and wanted to put it up.
Keep an eye on your mailbox. It seems Citi is targeting American Airlines credit card holders for bonus offers:
Here are the deets:
- Earn up to 2,500 bonus miles
- Earn 2X miles in certain categories (below)
- Earn 10X miles if you pay with Apple Pay
- Promo runs through 9/30/15
2X / 10X categories:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- Commuter transportation
Couple of thoughts. Citi is going after Barclays in the promo department.
And they’re going after pretty much every other card with the categories. Including drugstores?
If you max out the 10X with Apple Pay, that’s only $250 in spend. So it’s not stellar.
However, Citi sometimes mixes up their promos and sends different offers out.
Did anyone else get one of these recently? Was your offer different?* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.