Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Just saw this and wanted to put it up.
Keep an eye on your mailbox. It seems Citi is targeting American Airlines credit card holders for bonus offers:
Here are the deets:
- Earn up to 2,500 bonus miles
- Earn 2X miles in certain categories (below)
- Earn 10X miles if you pay with Apple Pay
- Promo runs through 9/30/15
2X / 10X categories:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- Commuter transportation
Couple of thoughts. Citi is going after Barclays in the promo department.
And they’re going after pretty much every other card with the categories. Including drugstores?
If you max out the 10X with Apple Pay, that’s only $250 in spend. So it’s not stellar.
However, Citi sometimes mixes up their promos and sends different offers out.
Did anyone else get one of these recently? Was your offer different?* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $25 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.