This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CardRatings.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
Hey-o, I’m back from an amazing trip to Tokyo. And man, jet lag is no joke!
I can’t wait to write about the hotels, flights, and wanderings. In the meantime, follow me on Instagram to see the city covered in pink and white cherry blossoms – or let’s talk about it tonight at the next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup!
There’s a great group of folks chatting about points & miles, trips, and credit cards tonight at Blue Mesa in Addison, TX. We’ll be there at 6pm – just in time to make the end of happy hour!
Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup
The location is near the Tollway, 635, and PGBT. I thought it would be fun to try out a Monday meetup. If you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to add your attendance via the links above. Or just show up! I reserved a table near the bar, and I’ll have a name tag on to welcome everyone.
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Monday, April 16th, from 6 to 8:30 pm
- Where: Blue Mesa, 14866 Montfort Dr, Addison, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 7pm with:
- $4 large margaritas
- $4 well drinks
- $5 wine
- $1 off all draft beers
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones, too. It’s beautiful out today – hope to see everyone later this evening! 🙂
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 50,000 Chase points with the BEST card for beginners
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee