Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Hey-o, I’m back from an amazing trip to Tokyo. And man, jet lag is no joke!
I can’t wait to write about the hotels, flights, and wanderings. In the meantime, follow me on Instagram to see the city covered in pink and white cherry blossoms – or let’s talk about it tonight at the next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup!
There’s a great group of folks chatting about points & miles, trips, and credit cards tonight at Blue Mesa in Addison, TX. We’ll be there at 6pm – just in time to make the end of happy hour!
Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup
The location is near the Tollway, 635, and PGBT. I thought it would be fun to try out a Monday meetup. If you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to add your attendance via the links above. Or just show up! I reserved a table near the bar, and I’ll have a name tag on to welcome everyone.
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Monday, April 16th, from 6 to 8:30 pm
- Where: Blue Mesa, 14866 Montfort Dr, Addison, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 7pm with:
- $4 large margaritas
- $4 well drinks
- $5 wine
- $1 off all draft beers
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones, too. It’s beautiful out today – hope to see everyone later this evening! 🙂
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.