This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CardRatings.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
Set a reminder! There’s a new podcast in town. The Credit Card Nerd hosts a weekly discussion of points & miles news every Saturday at 3pm CT.
And tomorrow, I’m the featured guest on the fourth episode!
We’ll go over lots of recent news, my latest trip to the Faroe Islands, and take your questions – live!
Out and Out on Credit Card Nerd Podcast
When Chase from The Credit Card Nerd reached out and asked if I wanted to talk about points & miles live on his new podcast I said yes yes yes!
And tomorrow’s the big day!
Join us on the live streaming podcast on YouTube tomorrow, June 30th, at 3pm CT.
We’ll discuss recent points news including:
- New Amex Platinum Card Saks $100 credit
- Frontier credit card refresh
- New Chase application rules and teaming with Amex to limit Marriott sign-up offers (!)
- United Polaris lounge in Houston (IAH)
- The brand new Chase World of Hyatt card
- That crazy Iberia 90K Avios points promotion
- …And more!
We’ll also talk a bit about my latest points redemption to visit Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
Watch our convo live on YouTube and chime in with comments and questions!
And follow us on our social media accounts for fun news and updates:
- Chase on Instagram: @creditcardnerd
- Harlan on Instagram: @harlanvaughn
- Harlan on Twitter: @harlanvaughn
See you tomorrow! 🎬
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 50,000 Chase points with the BEST card for beginners
- Chase Ink Business Cash - Earn 50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 5X bonus points for office supplies, internet, cable, and phone service with NO annual fee
Support me by opening one of my favorite credit cards for award travel!