Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Set a reminder! There’s a new podcast in town. The Credit Card Nerd hosts a weekly discussion of points & miles news every Saturday at 3pm CT.
And tomorrow, I’m the featured guest on the fourth episode!
We’ll go over lots of recent news, my latest trip to the Faroe Islands, and take your questions – live!
Out and Out on Credit Card Nerd Podcast
When Chase from The Credit Card Nerd reached out and asked if I wanted to talk about points & miles live on his new podcast I said yes yes yes!
And tomorrow’s the big day!
Join us on the live streaming podcast on YouTube tomorrow, June 30th, at 3pm CT.
We’ll discuss recent points news including:
- New Amex Platinum Card Saks $100 credit
- Frontier credit card refresh
- New Chase application rules and teaming with Amex to limit Marriott sign-up offers (!)
- United Polaris lounge in Houston (IAH)
- The brand new Chase World of Hyatt card
- That crazy Iberia 90K Avios points promotion
- …And more!
We’ll also talk a bit about my latest points redemption to visit Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
Watch our convo live on YouTube and chime in with comments and questions!
And follow us on our social media accounts for fun news and updates:
- Chase on Instagram: @creditcardnerd
- Harlan on Instagram: @harlanvaughn
- Harlan on Twitter: @harlanvaughn
See you tomorrow! 🎬* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.