- 4 Free Nights in the Bahamas, Thanks to FoundersCard!
- Caesars-Atlantis partnership details
- Preview FoundersCard benefits
There are a few things in life that make me say, “Hell, yes!” as fast as 4 free nights in the Bahamas.
I wrote about the details of how I did it, but in a nutshell:
- I got free Caesars Diamond elite status from FoundersCard
- Caesars has a partnership with Atlantis for Diamond members
- The T&Cs say you must book your trip by January 31st, 2017 for travel by February 28th, 2017
- I didn’t know if this benefit would return in 2017, so I went all-in
Booking was simple. I requested my dates (December 10th to 14th), booked a non-stop flight there from DFW to NAS with Avios points, and booked a flight back (with a connex at MIA) with American miles.
I was aflutter about the experience, how the benefit would play out, and what the room would be like. I am happy to report it was a wonderful trip.
Bahama Breeze Index
- Part 1 – Review of My Free Room at Atlantis Beach Tower, Nassau
- Part 2 – Exploring the Atlantis Resort in Nassau
- Part 3 – Wanderings in Nassau