This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
I usually say “points and miles” so typing “miles and points” was a bit of a strain for me lol.
In any regard, come grab a drinky poo with your fellow frequent flyers and points
addicts hobbyists tonight in the East Village if you’re available. 6-9pm.
Here’s the link to the RSVP.
Professor Thom’s, 219 2nd Avenue, New York, NY (between 13 & 14 St)
Thursday, January 29th, 6-9pm
And the upshot:
I was a Nervous Nelly at my first Meetup but over the past few months, I’ve gotten to know a few people here. It’s easy conversation, and you’re bound to hear someone mention something that’ll perk your ears up. Down a liquid courage and hop in.
Plus, there is nothing quite like geeking out about airlines/aircraft/weird routes/award bookings than with people who know exactly what you’re talking about.
Come one, come all. If I don’t post tonight, now you know why. 😉
Anyone been to one of these before, in NYC or another city? If you come tonight, say hello!
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Amex SPG Small Business Card - 35,000 Starwood points - Does NOT count against 5/24! My review of this offer.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points - My review of this card.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Why I love this card!
- Hilton Ascend Amex - 100,000 Hilton points - Why I picked up this card.
- Chase Ink Cash - $300 cash back (30,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Excellent 5X bonus categories and NO annual fee. COMPARE HERE.