- Must-Haves of Travel: Coconut Oil
- Must-Haves of Travel: Apple Cider Vinegar
- Must-Haves of Travel: Activated Charcoal
- Must-Haves of Travel: Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Must-Haves of Travel: Affordable Razors!
- Must Haves of Travel: Rose Petal Water
- Must-Haves of Travel: Portable Travel Tubes
In my quest for moisture, I headed to a drugstore for chap stick and… something. I didn’t want to get a huge container because my trip was only 5 days. I thought maybe they’d have a travel pack of coconut oil since it’s gotten so popular recently. No luck there, but they did have… sesame body oil?
Once I got it back to The Drake, I popped open the little container and took a whiff. This stuff smells amazing. And I quickly learned a dab’ll do ya.
A quarter-sized amount in the palm is all you’ll need to cover yourself in the softest, sheerest moisture. Since that trip, I’ve added it to my arsenal as a supplement for coconut oil when I don’t want as much moisture.