THE POINTS GAME
About the guide:
The Points Game.
Even seen points or miles cards and wondered what they’re good for? Or dreamed about going to a far-flung destination, but been deterred by exorbitant cost?
The Points Game will introduce you to a world of free travel and break everything down in an easy to understand way for those who are just beginning. Other travel guides assume you’re already aware of how to get started, but this one gives you a warm introduction that won’t overwhelm you.
If you follow this guide, I guarantee you will find yourself with enough points and miles to take a free (or really cheap) trip to nearly anywhere in the world within six months. Loaded with practical tips and written with clarity, this guide provides an excellent points and miles foundation that will quickly give you the confidence to book your own free travel.
What are you waiting for? A free trip to anywhere in the world is calling you! Get this guide then get on the plane!
Pages: 60 (approx.)
Currently, the book is available in Kindle format. The book is roughly 8,814, between 50-60 pages depending on your reader’s settings.
The guide is for sale on Amazon for Kindle. Click the link to order! (Then click “Look inside” to read the first pages to make sure it’s for you.)
***DON’T HAVE A KINDLE? Not to worry! You can still read the guide on your computer, right here on Amazon. Just select “Send to Kindle Cloud Reader” under the Buy button in the top right. The text is chock full of active links that you can click on to further explore the content of the guide.***
Follow me on Twitter for updates about the book.
About the author:
Harlan Vaughn is travel enthusiast who has flown all over the world using points and miles. His favorite destinations so far are Montana, Iceland, and Paris – and the list continues to grow.
Harlan in originally from Mississippi and currently lives in New York City with his partner and their dog, Fenwick.
“This book is for real. You really can get trips to some of the most far away, most amazing places on earth- for FREE!“
– Chris Gordon (Link is here)
• First published October 23, 2012
• Published by Harlan Vaughn
• Kindle version is between 50-60 pages and varies based on reader settings
• Book language is English
• Book was written entirely in Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York
Readers need to know they’re getting a quality product.
I guarantee that if you follow the techniques outlined in the guide you will get a FREE (or really cheap) round-trip ticket to nearly anywhere in the world. If you feel that this guide is in any way inferior or not a quality product, I’ll return your money in whatever way is easiest for you.
To date, I have had zero returns on my book. My goal is for you, the reader, to have unforgettable travel experiences. If for ANY reason you don’t like the book, my email is email@example.com : write to me and I will give you 100% of your money back. Simple as that. Happy travels!
Airlines, their banking partners, and airline partners:
Major cities and their airline hubs:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 2X bonus points for travel and dining - BEST EVER OFFER!
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Capital One Venture Rewards - Earn 100,000 bonus miles and 2X miles on every purchase with no bonus categories to think about
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.