Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Just a little reminder to go grab your free Kindle single from the IHG app! I wrote about how to do this in February this year. And thought it might be a nice happy during the busy holiday travel season.
I already got mine!
As a reminder, you can get:
- 2 free books per year if you make an IHG account (1 every 6 months)
- 4 free books per year if you’re Gold elite (1 per quarter)
- 8 free books per year if you’re Platinum elite (2 per quarter)
- 12 free books per year if you’re Spite Elite (3 per quarter)
If you have the Chase IHG card, you get 2 free Kindle singles each quarter. They only cost a few bucks at most, but hey, free is free!
Most everyone will find something of interest. If you hate it, nothing lost. And you might discover a new author.
If you don’t have a Kindle, you can use the Kindle app to read on your phone or computer. Or if you want a Kindle, keep an eye out for a good deal tomorrow during Amazon’s Black Friday sale!
Free Kindle IHG App
Happy holidays everyone! 🙂* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital. Get a $20 Amazon gift card when you link an investment account
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card to earn points or miles
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $75 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.