Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Well, the day is finally here – tomorrow begins FinCon 2017 in Dallas! I got early bird tickets back in February and it seemed the day would never arrive. I’ve been looking forward to attending my first FinCon expo for a while!
I know a lot of fellow bloggers and readers will be there – so if you see me around, say hey!
Tomorrow, October 25th, I’ll actually be at a mini-convention within FinCon called CardCon. Very much looking forward to that as well!
What’s it all about?
I’m hoping to learn more about:
- Personal finance
- The business of blogging
- The future of credit card loyalty programs
- Financial independence
- Latest blog trends, like podcasting and video – just out of pure curiosity
- New financial tools and ways to save money
But every conference is really about the networking. And they’re a great way to say hello to people you only know online.
I’m hoping to say hi to Paula from Afford Anything because her writing makes me ridiculously happy, her podcasts are my gym companion, and she’s a kick-ass person I’ve admired from afar for so long. I’ll be in full fanboy mode so will shoot for at least one coherent sentence.
- Link: Get the FinCon app
If you have a blog or will be there, feel free to leave a comment with the link and your name – I want to meet as many peeps as possible and have so much fun learning at FinCon this week!
If you’re going, be sure to download the FinCon app that includes the full schedule and lets you make a list of all the sessions you want to attend – super handy for keeping it all in some sort of order.
I’ll post more later – but will be in full conference mode this week. So if you don’t hear from me, I’m learning, taking notes, and hopefully getting brand new crazy ideas to write about. 🙂RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening, plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.