Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
It’s that time – this Thursday, July 19th, Out and Out is hosting another Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup in Dallas!
This one is in the trendy Lower Greenville neighborhood, close to 75 and 635 for those coming from all points.
We’ll be there a little before 6pm to welcome everyone. There’s a fantastic happy hour until 7pm with cheap drinks and light bites.
Out for Miles event details
We’ll be at the big table in front of the bar – you’ll see it right when you walk in. Grab a pint – we have a lot of points news to talk about like:
- The impending Marriott/SPG changes on August 1st
- Chase shutdowns and their new “partnership” with Amex
- What you bought for Prime Day 🤑
- Current points strategies
- Upcoming trips and how you booked them
Feel free to RSVP via the links or simply show up!
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Thursday, July 19th, from 6 to 8pm
- Where: Sundown at Granada, 3250 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 7pm with:
- $4 draft beers
- $6 speciality cocktails
- $6 glasses of wine
Here’s the full happy hour menu. Parking is behind the building or street parking.
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones!
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 2X bonus points for travel and dining - BEST EVER OFFER!
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Capital One Venture Rewards - Earn 100,000 bonus miles and 2X miles on every purchase with no bonus categories to think about
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.