This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
It’s that time – this Thursday, July 19th, Out and Out is hosting another Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup in Dallas!
This one is in the trendy Lower Greenville neighborhood, close to 75 and 635 for those coming from all points.
We’ll be there a little before 6pm to welcome everyone. There’s a fantastic happy hour until 7pm with cheap drinks and light bites.
Out for Miles event details
We’ll be at the big table in front of the bar – you’ll see it right when you walk in. Grab a pint – we have a lot of points news to talk about like:
- The impending Marriott/SPG changes on August 1st
- Chase shutdowns and their new “partnership” with Amex
- What you bought for Prime Day 🤑
- Current points strategies
- Upcoming trips and how you booked them
Feel free to RSVP via the links or simply show up!
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Thursday, July 19th, from 6 to 8pm
- Where: Sundown at Granada, 3250 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 7pm with:
- $4 draft beers
- $6 speciality cocktails
- $6 glasses of wine
Here’s the full happy hour menu. Parking is behind the building or street parking.
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones!
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points! and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, and all Plastiq payments! Compare it here.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 50,000 Chase points with the BEST card for beginners. Compare it here.
- Blue Business Plus Amex - 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points! Learn more here. - The BEST card for 2X on everyday spending.