Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Y’all ready? I’m excited for the next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup – this Thursday in Dallas!
The events have been popular, so I’m aiming to host one around the middle of every month. We have a great group of peeps so far. Next one’s near the Dallas/Richardson border (in North Dallas off 75), easier for those heading south.
It’ll be at Sushi Sake Grill on Walnut Hill Lane. And there’s a Happy Hour until 6:30pm – come for sushi and sake, stay for the good times. 😉
Out for Miles Dallas frequent flyer meetup
This is for those who like end of the week meetups. Still playing with days and locations – open to ideas/feedback!
If you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to add your attendance via the links above – or just show up! I reserved a table near the bar, and I’ll have a name tag on to welcome everyone.
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Thursday, May 17th, from 6 to 8:30 pm
- Where: Blue Sushi Sake Sushi, 7859 Walnut Hill Lane Ste 100, Dallas, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 6:30pm with:
- $3.75 house margaritas
- $3.50 Kirin and Bud Light drafts
- $5.50 sushi rolls
Here’s the full happy hour menu. Parking is easy and free in the garage behind the building.
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones!
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards - Earn 75,000 Venture miles plus a $300 annual statement credit for travel booked through Capital One
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and 3X bonus points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 15,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.