Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Y’all ready? I’m excited for the next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup – this Thursday in Dallas!
The events have been popular, so I’m aiming to host one around the middle of every month. We have a great group of peeps so far. Next one’s near the Dallas/Richardson border (in North Dallas off 75), easier for those heading south.
It’ll be at Sushi Sake Grill on Walnut Hill Lane. And there’s a Happy Hour until 6:30pm – come for sushi and sake, stay for the good times. 😉
Out for Miles Dallas frequent flyer meetup
This is for those who like end of the week meetups. Still playing with days and locations – open to ideas/feedback!
If you’re in the Dallas area, feel free to add your attendance via the links above – or just show up! I reserved a table near the bar, and I’ll have a name tag on to welcome everyone.
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Thursday, May 17th, from 6 to 8:30 pm
- Where: Blue Sushi Sake Sushi, 7859 Walnut Hill Lane Ste 100, Dallas, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
The happy hour is until 6:30pm with:
- $3.75 house margaritas
- $3.50 Kirin and Bud Light drafts
- $5.50 sushi rolls
Here’s the full happy hour menu. Parking is easy and free in the garage behind the building.
Feel free to bring friends or plus ones!
(If you can’t make this one, join the official group to get updates on future events!)* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital. Get a $20 Amazon gift card when you link an investment account
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card to earn points or miles
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $75 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.