This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
Gratuitous? Like this lounge needs another review:
- Mommy Points’ review
- Points Summary’s review
- The Points Guy’s (p)review
- View from the Wing’s review
- One Mile at a Time’s review
- Yelp reviews
- TripAdvisor reviews
- From the horse’s mouth
They all have pictures, describe the space, tell you where it is, what services are offered, the food selections, access requirements, and so on. And they all echo the same sentiment: this is quite possibly the best lounge in the United States. Even Yelp says so – it has 42 reviews, ALL of which are 5 stars. WOW.
(My original pics are below but look just like everyone else’s.)
While I have no insider knowledge to add, I must echo the same sentiments. This lounge is the-bomb-dot-com. It’s to the point where, when I fly on American, I intentionally look for flights connecting at DFW just so I can go here.
Here’s what you’ll want to do
– Walk in, go right to check in and make a spa appointment, yes, right then and there. There tends to be a wait and you want to go ahead and get on the list.
– Put your stuff down, then go to the bar and get a drink. The bartenders and welcoming and kind and make the drinks very well.
– Then, set the drink down and grab a plate. The food here is good and there are more than enough options for even the pickiest eater. Eat up, sip your drink, and wait for the spa appointment.
– Go get a free massage, free facial, free manicure, free whatever… yep, it’s all free. And their products are super high quality. I tipped based on what I thought the service was worth. They gave me a lovely tea to sip while I got a manicure and space smells great and feels relaxing. You can sign up for as many services as you want, if there are appointment times. They offered me a facial right after my manicure, but I didn’t have enough connection time before my next flight.
– After the spa service, relax, unwind, do work, have another drink, or whatever you need to do. The seating is ample and set up really nicely. This is, overall, just a wonderful spot to spend a few hours.
– The bathrooms have great products as well as a shower room, if you have a super long layover.
This really is the best lounge in the United States. New lounges at SFO and LGA can’t come fast enough. I’m pretty much keeping my Platinum Card just to get into this lounge.
My requests at this point are JFK and LAX. I tend to fly out of those airports a lot. Oh, and SEA. Just because it would be nice to detract from the Delta/Alaska drama going on there for a sec. 🙂
Without further adieu, my photos from a recent visit at the Centurion Lounge at DFW
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points - Why this is the best card to start with.
- Chase Ink Cash - $500 CASH! (50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Useful 5X for phones and office supplies and NO annual fee! COMPARE HERE.
- Blue Business Plus Amex - 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points - The BEST card for 2X on everyday spending.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Earn $600 cashback the 1st year.