This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
Just got this email from Chase. Peeps with a Chase Hyatt Visa can now sign up for an official offer page and activate offers – very similar to Amex Offers. The only difference is there’s a dedicated page for it – you can’t activate the deals from your Chase accounts page.
I have 13 offers on my card after signing up for access, to places like Lowe’s, Boxed, Hulu, and StubHub. Here’s how to find it!
Chase Hyatt Visa Offers
Very cool to see this. Chase had some offers attached to the Marriott and Slate card recently (that’s been discontinued now). And through July 31st, 2018, you can enroll to add offers to your Chase Hyatt card.
Here’s the email I got:
After creating a login, I found 13 offers ready to activate and add to my account – just like Amex Offers.
Some of the merchants are meh, but some – just like with Amex Offers – could be super useful. A few that caught my eye are:
- Cinemark – $5 off $20+ purchase
- Harry’s – $5 back on $15+ purchase
- Etsy – $10 back on $40+ purchase
- Boxed – $20 back on $75+
- HelloFresh – $15 back on $50+
- Nectar – $50 back on $500+
Chase says you need to register for the site by July 31st, 2018. But many of these offers expire in May 2018. So presumably there will be even more through the end of July.
All of the discounts are sizable – at least 10%. And many are in the 20+% range. So it’s well worth checking, comparing, and adding the offers, especially if any of the merchants are useful for upcoming spending.
In the case of Boxed and HelloFresh, for example, Amex has similar offers. So if you can split orders and use multiple offers, you could do really well with the savings.
It looks like Chase is getting into the “offers” game again – these literally work the exact same as Amex Offers. The big exception is there’s an external page to log into to add and activate the deals.
There aren’t many yet – just 13 on my account – but I did notice it asked me for my location. So perhaps some of these are geo-targeted.
In any regard, it’s a nice step for Chase. And a dozen good merchants is a good start. Here’s hoping they add more – and potentially some local chains like Amex sometimes does.
If you have a Chase Hyatt card, did you get the same offers on your account? Curious to hear what’s different and if there are any other good ones out there!
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Amex Business Platinum Card - 100,000 Amex Membership Rewards points! - If you spend a lot, you can end up with 125,000 points after meeting the spending requirements.
- Chase Ink Cash - $500 CASH! (50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Useful 5X for phones and office supplies and NO annual fee! COMPARE HERE.
- Blue Business Plus Amex - 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points - The BEST card for 2X on everyday spending.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Earn $600 cashback the 1st year.