This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
They only wanted to raise $20,000, but as of today, they’ve blown past the $1M mark.
…And I think I want one.
They start at $109 and go up from there.
It comes in 4 styles (and multiple colors) for men and women:
All of the styles look functional and comfortable. And the company is based in Chicago. Holla!
I think it’s interesting how they’ve chosen multiple types of fabric and recommend a style based on the temperature where it’s worn.
Of all the features, I think my favorites are the neck pillow and built-in gloves.
Thought this was cool and wanted to share.
A little over $100… not a bad price, considering all the features.
But it seems like time’s running out if you wanna get one. And I can’t make up my mind!
On the fence.
Have you guys seen this jacket? Did you (or will you) get one?
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Amex SPG Small Business Card - 35,000 Starwood points - Does NOT count against 5/24! My review of this offer.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points - My review of this card.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Why I love this card!
- Hilton Ascend Amex - 100,000 Hilton points - Why I picked up this card.
- Chase Ink Cash - $300 cash back (30,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Excellent 5X bonus categories and NO annual fee. COMPARE HERE.