Had to get this off my chest.
There’s always a lot of talk in the points and miles world about which cashback card is “the best.” The speculation is constant, rampant.
- Bank of America recently introduced a card where one could get 2.65 points per dollar so long as they dump $100,000 into an investment account.
- The Barclaycard Arrival always gets mentioned because it’s an effective 2.22% cashback on travel purchases.
- Citibank has a new one too: the Citi Double Cash card.
- Freedom gets a mention due to its rotating 5% categories, which yes, is a good deal, and yes you can cash it out (but keep them for Ultimate Rewards transfers!).
- Then there’s the Fidelity Investment Rewards Amex.