Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
It’s almost here!
In 3 days, this Thursday, 3/15 @ 6pm, please join 14 of us at the Out for Miles – Dallas points & miles/frequent flyer meetup!
So far, there are 54 peeps in the Meetup group. And 14 RSVP’d to the event this week! So it should be a nice crowd.
I went to the venue last week to try a craft brew. And it was delish! The folks there are so welcoming. It should be a fun time to connect and mingle.
Here are the details.
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Thursday, March 15th, 2018, from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Where: Pegasus City Brewery, 2722 Vantage Street (at Wycliff Ave), Dallas – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
Feel free to add your attendance via the links above. Or simply show up!
This place doesn’t serve food, but they don’t mind if you bring your own or have something delivered. I’ll try to have snacks brought in. There are also plenty of restaurants within a 5-minute drive.
See you in a few days!* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital. Get a $20 Amazon gift card when you link an investment account
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card to earn points or miles
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $75 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.