This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
In a few weeks, we’ll have the next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup!
It’ll be Monday, April 16th, from 6 to 8:30pm. If you’re in the Dallas area, please come!
Here are the deets.
Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup
The last points & miles meetup earlier this month was a smashing success! About 12 peeps showed up – we had delicious craft beers, talked about points, manufactured spending, upcoming travels, and everything else travel-related.
The next one will be in a few weeks. If you’re in the Dallas area, I hope you can make it!
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Monday, April 16th, from 6 to 8:30 pm
- Where: Blue Mesa, 14866 Montfort Dr, Addison, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
Feel free to add your attendance via the links above. Or simply show up! This location is near the Tollway, 635, and PGBT – so hopefully it’s faster and more convenient for the peeps coming from the north. It’s also on a Monday this time – so kick your week off with a fun meetup!
There’s a Happy Hour until 7pm with:
- $4 large margaritas
- $4 well drinks
- $5 wine
- $1 off all draft beers
If you come early, you’ll get a free quesadilla until 6:30pm. Here’s the full menu.
This will provide more food and drink options than the last meetup. I’ll have a big table with lots of seats in a semi-private corner of the restaurant.
As always, I’ll be there to welcome everyone! Bring guests, grab a drink, and let’s catch up!
- Link: Join Out for Miles
This Meetup group is ever-evolving. I’m trying new locations that are more central – and days! This one’s on a Monday, so take a break and do something fun to start your week. 🙂
I’m open to feedback on times and places for the May meetup!
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- Amex Business Platinum Card - 100,000 Amex Membership Rewards points! - If you spend a lot, you can end up with 125,000 points after meeting the spending requirements.
- Chase Ink Cash - $500 CASH! (50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Useful 5X for phones and office supplies and NO annual fee! COMPARE HERE.
- Blue Business Plus Amex - 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points - The BEST card for 2X on everyday spending.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Earn $600 cashback the 1st year.