Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
In a few weeks, we’ll have the next Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup!
It’ll be Monday, April 16th, from 6 to 8:30pm. If you’re in the Dallas area, please come!
Here are the deets.
Out for Miles frequent flyer meetup
The last points & miles meetup earlier this month was a smashing success! About 12 peeps showed up – we had delicious craft beers, talked about points, manufactured spending, upcoming travels, and everything else travel-related.
The next one will be in a few weeks. If you’re in the Dallas area, I hope you can make it!
- What: Out for Miles – Dallas Meetup
- When: Monday, April 16th, from 6 to 8:30 pm
- Where: Blue Mesa, 14866 Montfort Dr, Addison, TX – Google Map directions and location
- Links: Join the group and RSVP on Meetup or RSVP on Facebook
Feel free to add your attendance via the links above. Or simply show up! This location is near the Tollway, 635, and PGBT – so hopefully it’s faster and more convenient for the peeps coming from the north. It’s also on a Monday this time – so kick your week off with a fun meetup!
There’s a Happy Hour until 7pm with:
- $4 large margaritas
- $4 well drinks
- $5 wine
- $1 off all draft beers
If you come early, you’ll get a free quesadilla until 6:30pm. Here’s the full menu.
This will provide more food and drink options than the last meetup. I’ll have a big table with lots of seats in a semi-private corner of the restaurant.
As always, I’ll be there to welcome everyone! Bring guests, grab a drink, and let’s catch up!
- Link: Join Out for Miles
This Meetup group is ever-evolving. I’m trying new locations that are more central – and days! This one’s on a Monday, so take a break and do something fun to start your week. 🙂
I’m open to feedback on times and places for the May meetup!* If you liked this post, consider signing up to receive free blog posts in an RSS reader and you’ll never miss an update! And thanks for using my links to apply for new card offers!
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Track your net worth with Personal Capital. Get a $20 Amazon gift card when you link an investment account
- Start a blog and learn how to monetize it
- Get a travel rewards card to earn points or miles
- Open a SoFi Money account to distribute your funds and get a $75 bonus - it's the best checking account out there right now (here's my review)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.