Welcome! I’ve put together some content that clearly and simply explains how to get into points and miles.
Hopefully this website will introduce you to a world of free travel and break everything down for those who are just beginning. Consider it a warm introduction that won’t overwhelm you.
Before beginning, this guide assumes most of these things are true about you:
OK, ready now? Follow the links below to jump in.
1. Starting Notes
2. Points Vs. Miles (And Their Value)
3. Envisioning a Goal
4. Checking Your Credit
5. Choosing an Airline
6. How to Pick a Card (Or Two)
7. Real Life Examples
9. How to Keep It Going
10. Keeping Track of It All
11. Wonderful Side Effects
12. Final Words
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 60,000 Chase points with the BEST card for beginners
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee