Yesterday, I was out with a friend for lunch. When the check came, I threw down my Chase Sapphire Preferred to get double points on dining. He put down a Barclays US Airways World MasterCard. I was kind of surprised, since I didn’t know he was into points and miles.
“That’s a pretty good card,” I said, thinking about how I’d just gotten it the week before.
“The points are useless,” he replied. “I never earn enough to actually go anywhere.”
Ummm… I definitely don’t have this problem.
- Trip Report: Lufthansa First Class YYZ-MUC
- Club Carlson-ing my way through Europe
- Just booked: A ~$20,000 Dollar Trip to Paris for FREE? You betcha!
- Just booked: JFK-LAX-NAN-AKL-SYD-MEL-AUH-CAI-JFK
- Dilemma of the Day: Which Caribbean Island?