Editorial Disclosure: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Typing this on a Delta plane on the way back to NYC. Feeling overwhelmed in the best way possible by the experience I’ve had in Seattle.
Lots of firsts:
- First time in Seattle (and Washington – was my 42nd state visited!)
- First FTU
- First Delta biz class transcon SEA-JFK
- First Marriott stay
- First taste of Washington beers
FTU Seattle was a great experience. I was able to attend 7 out of the 10 sessions – had to leave early to get back to NYC. The flight selection was limited since I burned all my SkyMiles for this trip, so had to take what I could get.
I have a lot to catch up on and a lot of new observations I’d like to share. Going to gouge myself with Girl Scout cookies (thanks, Jasmin!) and make a few new posts.
Oh, and here are the states I have left to visit:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Out and Out has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Out and Out and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Chase Ink Business Preferred - Earn 80,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points and 3X bonus points for travel, internet, cable, and phone service
- Chase Sapphire Preferred - Earn 60,000 Chase points with the BEST card for beginners
- Amex Blue Business Plus - Earn 10,000 Amex Membership Rewards points and 2X bonus points on up to $50,000 in spending per year with NO annual fee