- Hotel Review: Radisson Blu Royal, Dublin
- Hotel Review: Radisson Blu, Galway
- Hotel Review: Radisson Blu, Limerick
- Hotel Review: Radisson Blu St. Helen’s, Dublin
- Club Carlson: Dead to Me
- Booking Dublin: Hotels
- Booking Dublin: A Change of Plans
My partner Jay wrote an article about our hotel stays at the Radissons of Ireland. I’m still working on full reviews of all the properties – they’ll be posted soon.
I thought it might be nice to read a different viewpoint and hear a new voice. Jay recently opened the US Bank Club Carlson Visa Signature card (pre-devaluation) and is still getting the hang of this points and miles business. So our trip to Ireland trip really was a last hurrah with Club Carlson – for both of us.
Ireland is Club Carlson HEAVEN, by the way. They have hotels in every major Irish city (see map below). It’s really too bad that not only are BOGO award nights going away, but categories are going up, AND the free night certificate they give after $10,000 in spend is only good in the United States.
Anyway, I’m also working a few new articles for the What to Do series. I’d definitely welcome other guest writers that would like to share their viewpoints about the best places to stay, where to eat, and how to get to your neck of the woods. Feel free to email if you’re interested – I’d love to learn about new places!
Without further ado, take it away, Jay!
We stayed at almost 50% of the Radissons in Ireland (4 out of 9)!
In order, we stayed at:
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick
- Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel Dublin
That’s a lot of Radisson!