- Is Citi Planning Changes to the Prestige Card?
- 10,000 Citi ThankYou points for catching a site error
Update: The old 50K offer is still available! I’d apply sooner rather than later if you want it. It also says you’ll get AA lounge access still.
Update: Peeps on Reddit are reporting the 2 cent valuation, too. Who knows if Citi will honor this – it does seem like a careless typo after all, which is honestly inexcusable for a bank of their size.
Welp, the dreaded changes to Citi Prestige are in:
- 40,000 Citi ThankYou points as a sign-up bonus
- Minimum spending increased to $4,000 in 3 months
- Dropping American Airlines Admirals Club access (but here’s an easy way to get in anyway)
- No changes to 2X dining category (or any other bonus categories)
I’m guessing they had to axe the AA lounge access because of upcoming arrangements between Citi and Barclays with AA cards. That is fine. They could’ve been much worse.