- Fidelity Cash Management Account: Why It’s Great
- Need a Checking Account With NO Fees, Minimums, or ATM Charges EVER? Try These.
UPDATE: Dang, this offer is already dead as a doornail! That was fast!
I’ve written about why I love my Fidelity Cash Management account. There are no fees, no minimums, and ATM fees are reimbursed worldwide as soon as the charge posts. I recommend this account to friends. And have had mine for years now.
Here’s an easy win:
- Open 2 Fidelity accounts through this link (a Cash Management account and a brokerage account)
- Deposit at least $200 into your accounts in any combination
- Get $200 more dollars deposited free within 7 days
If you’ve never had accounts with Fidelity, now is the perfect time to open a great free checking account and score $200 in the process.
And you can open any brokerage account – I recommend the IRA (it’s the one I use). They’re also free to open. And you don’t have to use them if you don’t want to.
Here’s a closer look at the offer – and one important “gotcha.”