- Discover It Is an Amazing Cashback Card (For the 1st Year at Least)!
- The 2 Best No Annual Fee Cashback Cards: Fidelity AMEX and Discover It
- Get an Easy $600 with the Discover It Card
Or, “The Month Discover Pays My Mortgage“
Or, “The Dublin“
- Link: Discover It (with $50 bonus after 1st purchase)
An event so anticipated. It only happens once per year. The month Discover is nice enough to pay my mortgage – THE DUBLIN.
If you don’t have a no annual fee card, or if you staunchly refuse to pay an annual fee on a card for whatever reason, you definitely have a lot of options.
And, if you want a cashback card with no annual fee, the best ones are:
- Discover It (5% bonus categories and 1% cash back on other purchases, doubled after the 12th billing cycle for new cardmembers)
- Discover It Miles (1.5% cashback on all purchases, ditto for the double cash back)
- Fidelity Visa (straight 2% cashback, but you have to have a Fidelity account – all free to have and open)
- Citi Double Cash (2% cashback, but you earn 1% when you make a purchase and 1% when you pay it off)
I tend to like bonus categories because I make the most of ’em, but you might prefer straight cashback with no categories to think about.
You can find all the cards that aren’t linked above by clicking through here.