I recently got a thoughtful email from a reader with a few questions about FoundersCard benefits (HT: Kevin).
I’ve written before about the many benefits FoundersCard offers.
- FoundersCard Promo: $395 a year forever and a new AA promo
- Free Caesars Total Rewards Diamond Status with FoundersCard
- FoundersCard Membership: Is it worth it?
I thought I’d turn my reply into a blog post as others might have similar questions before deciding to sign up for the card.
Let me get your advice…
1. I am already BA Gold (Emerald) but could use a bit of VS Silver and CX Silver headstarts… and definitely could use the 10% off on US-originating BA flights to the UK (and the rest of Europe?).
2. I’m already Avis Presidents’ Club so not sure about the Car Rental benefits.3. Especially keen on the hotel discounts, eg Park Hyatt Tokyo, SLS in Los Angeles. Would you be able to share with me as a prospect what the rates are at these properties if you have the FoundersCard?
Awesome questions! I’ll go in order.