This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. What is written in the article is the editor's opinion.
As of right now, I have zero credit card affiliate links so this is the first one I’ll post.
If you’re in the market for a Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Ink Plus, consider using my links. I get 5,000 Ultimate Rewards points and you get 40,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Sapphire Preferred (the usual signup bonus) or 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Ink Plus (higher than usual signup bonus but time sensitive).
In my opinion, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is THE best all-around card for getting free travel. It’s been my go-to for years. Get it if you want free travel and can use a credit line responsibly.
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Apply here before May 31st,2015 and get 40,000 Ultimate Rewards points!
Chase Ink Plus
Apply here before October 10th and get 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points.
Here’s a Points Guy post about what you can do with your newly earned points.
Thanks for using the links or passing them along – and if you already have these cards, which is a real possibility, forgive the #ShamelessPromo and use this link to invite friends and earn some points too!
BEST Current Credit Card Deals
- BRAND NEW Amex Hilton Small Business Card - 100,000 Hilton points - Does NOT count against 5/24!
- Chase Sapphire Reserve - 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points - My review of this card.
- Discover it® Cashback Match™ Card - $50 after 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening - Why I love this card!
- Hilton Ascend Amex - 100,000 Hilton points - Why I picked up this card.
- Chase Ink Cash - $300 cash back (30,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points) - Excellent 5X bonus categories and NO annual fee. COMPARE HERE.