This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
To 5 lucky winners, I’ll be giving out a pair of Admirals Club day passes. Each pass is worth $50, and 5 winners will get 2 passes. So take a buddy along and save a deuce!
In This Post
How to enter
To enter, leave a comment below.
In it, tell me: what’s your favorite Admirals Club AND favorite airport and why? If you’ve never been to an Admirals Club, just let me know your favorite airport and why it’s your fave.
Even though I won’t be featured on BoardingArea after Sunday, June 28th, the contest is open until 11:59pm ET on Saturday, July 4th. (Whoo hoo independence day!)
I’ll pick winners on Sunday, July 5th. So be sure to leave me your email when you comment, because I’ll notify you via email.
- Must be 18 years old or older to use the pass and One-day pass visitors must hold a same-day ticket for airline travel that allows clearance through security for flight departure and access to the Admirals Club lounge
- Only one comment per person
- Must be a US resident
- Winner will be determined via random.org and will be notified on Sunday, July 5th, 2015
- Admirals Club pass doesn’t expire until 12/31/15
I just requested the passes, so it might take them a week or so to get here. I’ll aim to get them in the mail in early July, so be sure you don’t need them until mid-July or after.
Ways to keep up with the blog
- Subscribe with RSS on a reader like Feedly, Digg, Pocket, etc. (I prefer Feedly.)
- Sign up for daily emails. Only receive an email when I post – and if more than one a day, you get only one email. Never any spam.
Ways to support the blog
I’m aggressively working toward paying off my student loans so any clickage is infinitely appreciated!
Giveaway! Feel free to share the link anywhere you like but remember only one comment per person.
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.